Taste of Quebec City Tour
Allow Quebec City to steal your heart. With 400 years of history, delicious cuisine, cobblestone streets, fortifications, and an abundance of old-world charm, our “Taste of Quebec City” tour will give you an in-depth experience in a matter of days.
Depart home for your journey to Quebec City. This afternoon meet your tour director for orientation and introduction to the city before enjoying a welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
Discover the history and beauty of Quebec City while on an in-depth guided walking tour of the city with your tour director. This afternoon enjoy the view of Quebec City while on a guided sightseeing cruise on the magnificent St. Lawrence River. This evening take part in a traditional Quebecois cooking and cocktail mixology class. Put your new found knowledge to the test by creating your own culinary masterpiece.
This morning discover the active military garrison often referred to as the “Gibraltar of North America”. This huge star shaped fort is built high on a cliff above the St. Lawrence River. After the tour enjoy some time to explore Old Quebec on your own. After personal exploration discover the rich artistic cultural heritage of Quebec at a local art museum. This evening enjoy a farewell dinner at a local restaurant in Old Quebec.
Enjoy one last phenomenal breakfast before some last-minute souvenir shopping. Say au revoir to your tour director and Quebec City.
Tour Dates & Pricing
Length: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Hotel: Hilton Quebec
Start: 5:00 PM Lobby of Hilton Quebec
End: 1:00 PM Lobby of Hilton Quebec
Included on Tour
- Central first-class hotel accommodation
- Bell service at hotel (In & Out)
- 2 Breakfasts / 2 Dinners
- Resident, Full-Time, Fully Bi-Lingual, Uniropa Tour Director
- Specialty activities with a multitude of expert local guides
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as outlined on the itinerary
- Internet at hotel
- All restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Hotel taxes and tourist fees
- Land transportation for touring outlined on the itinerary (if applicable)
- 24/7 Client Support
- White Glove Service
- Guaranteed departure with at least 6 guests
- Children 17 and under save $350
NOT Included on Tour
- Air or land transportation to/from the program
- Drinks & alcoholic beverages with meals
- Meals beyond what is outlined/ included
- Uniropa tour coordinator gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Non-scheduled visits and activities