New France Festival
The New France Festival in Quebec City is a unique festival that highlights the history and gastronomic delights of 17th and 18th century America. Hundreds of artists, crafters, reenactors, and interpreters bring the festival to life. Enjoy street entertainment, live musical performances, parades, and fantastic food throughout the city during the festival!
Depart home for your journey to Quebec City. This afternoon meet your tour director for orientation and introduction to the city before enjoying a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. You will also receive a festival medallion upon arrival, which will allow access to the events and activities.
Discover the history and beauty of Quebec City while on an in-depth guided walking tour of the city with your tour director. This afternoon enjoy the view of Quebec City while on a guided sightseeing cruise on the magnificent St. Lawrence River. This evening take part in a traditional Quebecois cooking and cocktail mixology class. Put your new found knowledge to the test by creating your own culinary masterpiece.
Explore the New France Festival and Old Quebec on your own this morning. Enjoy the view of all of Quebec City and area from a 30th floor revolving restaurant. The food, atmosphere, and company will surely excite the imagination! This afternoon depart on a private coach for a tour of the beautiful Beaupre Coast and Ile d’Orleans. You will visit the highest pedestrian suspension bridge in Quebec, a world-famous pilgrimage site, waterfall higher than Niagara Falls, some of the most beautiful private gardens in Canada, blacksmith museum, and other points of interest in the beautiful Quebec countryside. This evening enjoy a traditional meal at a sugar shack!
Lunch / Dinner
Experience four centuries of history while having a silent breakfast, guided tour, and holistic activity at monastery in Old Quebec, which is a heritage haven of culture and wellness. This afternoon explore the New France Festival and be amazed by the Parade of Giants!
Breakfast / Dinner
Enjoy one last phenomenal breakfast before some last-minute souvenir shopping. Say au revoir to your tour director and Quebec City.
Tour Dates & Pricing
Length: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Hotel: Hilton Quebec
Start: 5:30 PM Lobby of Hilton Quebec
End: 1:00 PM Lobby of Hilton Quebec
Included on Tour
- Central first-class hotel accommodation
- Bell service at hotel (In & Out)
- 3 Breakfasts / 1 Lunch / 3 Dinners
- Resident, Full-Time, Fully Bi-Lingual, Uniropa Tour Director
- Specialty activities with a multitude of expert local guides
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as outlined on the itinerary
- New France Festival Medallion
- Internet at hotel
- All restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Hotel taxes and tourist fees
- Land transportation for touring outlined on the itinerary (if applicable)
- 24/7 Client Support
- White Glove Service
- Guaranteed departure with at least 6 guests
- Children 17 and under save $350
NOT Included on Tour
- Air or land transportation to/from the program
- Drinks & alcoholic beverages with meals
- Uniropa tour coordinator gratuities
- Meals beyond what is included
- Personal expenses
- Non-scheduled visits and activities