Christmas in Quebec
Spending time in Quebec City during the holidays is a truly magical experience. The city transforms into an old-world Christmas village with glittering lights, snow covered rooftops, beautiful decorations, and a traditional German Christmas Market. Take a trip back in time on this special holiday tour during one of the most beautiful times of the year in Quebec!
Depart home for your journey to Quebec City. This afternoon meet your tour director for orientation and introduction to the city before enjoying a welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
Discover the history and beauty of Quebec City while on an in-depth guided walking tour of the city with your tour director. Enjoy the view of all of Quebec City and area from a 30th floor revolving restaurant. The food, atmosphere, and company will surely excite the imagination! After lunch spend the afternoon exploring the German Christmas Market and get in the holiday spirit. After a busy day, unwind and get to know your fellow travellers better during a cocktail hour this evening.
Breakfast / Lunch / Cocktail Hour
This morning explore the postcard perfect street of Petit-Champlain, one of the oldest commercial car free streets in North America. Discover its boutiques, cafes, and Christmas atmosphere. This afternoon enjoy a ferry ride across the beautiful St. Lawrence River to Levis, a city directly across the river from Quebec. This evening take part in a traditional Quebecois cooking and cocktail mixology class. Put your new found knowledge to the test by creating your own culinary masterpiece.
Breakfast / Dinner
Enjoy one last phenomenal breakfast before some last-minute souvenir shopping. Say au revoir to your tour director and Quebec City.
Tour Dates & Pricing
Length: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Hotel: Hilton Quebec
Start: 5:30 PM Lobby of Hilton Quebec
End: 1:00 PM Lobby of Hilton Quebec
Included on Tour
- Central first-class hotel accommodation
- Bell service at hotel (In & Out)
- 3 Breakfasts / 1 Lunch / 2 Dinners / 1 Cocktail Hour
- Resident, Full-Time, Fully Bi-Lingual, Uniropa Tour Director
- Specialty activities with a multitude of expert local guides
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as outlined on the itinerary
- Internet at hotel
- All restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Hotel taxes and tourist fees
- Land transportation for touring outlined on the itinerary (if applicable)
- 24/7 Client Support
- White Glove Service
- Guaranteed departure with at least 6 guests
- Children 17 and under save $350
NOT Included on Tour
- Air or land transportation to/from the program
- Drinks & alcoholic beverages with meals
- Uniropa tour coordinator gratuities
- Meals beyond what is included
- Personal expenses
- Non-scheduled visits and activities